On Sunday, February 4 in the multipurpose room, the Sunday school children will participate in making crock pots full of soup. During a recent Sunday, each class decided what kind of soup they will make. The soup will go into the crock pots and be ready to go for the Food at First meal that evening. If children and families wish to help with serving and/or cleaning up, they can go to ww.foodatfirst.com to sign up on the volunteer link. Other ways the entire family can get involved with this project will be to sign up to bring a side or a cooking tool that day. The sign up link is www.SignUpGenius.com/go/4090545ACAC2FA46-souper3
If you would like to help out with the meal for Food at First, you have many options.
1) You could donate money for the cost of ingredients (write check to the church and put Children’s Sunday School in the memo).
2) You could make and drop off bars or cookies Friday, Saturday, or Sunday to the church and we will deliver them to Food at First with the soups.
3) You can join us during the Sunday school hour and help us make the soups!
4) You can sign up to help set up, serve, and/or clean up the meal at Food at First by going to www.foodatfirst.com and clicking on the volunteer sign up link.
5) You could do all or a combination of the above!
Thank you for helping to serve others and for being the hands and feet of Jesus!